Saturday, November 26, 2011

You are my sunshine!

Yes, you are my sunshine...you made me happy when skies were gray!  Thanks for the ray of sunshine. I really needed it this week!
If you haven't already checked out Tina's awesome blog at Quench Your First, please head on over, it's full of great ideas!

Thank you for thinking of my blog, Tina!!



The Sunshine Award rules are
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.

* Favorite Color?  purple
* Favorite Animal?  black and white labs
* Favorite Number?17
* Favorite Drink? Burdick's Hot Chocolate (mmmm so good!)
* Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
* Your Passion? Doing good deeds
* Giving or Getting Presents?  I love giving gifts and making other people smile!
* Favorite day? Christmas!!!
* Favorite flowers? Purple Lilacs

Here are 10 blogs I have chosen to pass this award on to...so many great ones to choose from:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award - it made my day!

    Sara :)
    smilinginsecondgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! You made my night! =)

    ReplyDelete