Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pajamas and Stuffed Animals!


The students have been working hard this past week to earn 30 tallies which would entitle them to pajama and stuffed animal day. As you can see from the photos, the kids were successful in earning enough tallies! They could earn tallies by having smooth transitions (moving from one activity to the next and being ready to learn). During Reader's Workshop the kids chose to read aloud to their stuffed animals, it was very cute and a great way for me to listen to their fluency!

3 comments:

  1. I can't see the photos but I love the idea of earning a pajama a stuffed animal party. I think I might use that.... And thanks for the comment on my blog. This is the first time I've visited yours. I love it.

    Diana
    coleslittlepups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meghan! I just wanted to say thanks for the blog on fire award. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to thank you. I've been swamped lately. I love the pajama day idea! Cute!

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I've nominated you and your blog for The Sunshine Award. Come stop by my blog for more details!

    Quench Your First

    ReplyDelete