Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thank You!

What a nice treat to wake up to on a Saturday morning! Dee at First Impressions has given my blog, the Blog on Fire Award!  Thank you, Dee! I am so excited!  It's so nice to be recognized by such wonderful blogs! I still consider myself fairly new to blogging and am finding it to be so rewarding.  I continue to be inspired daily by all of the other fabulous teachers out there sharing their talents!


With this award, I need to share seven things about myself, then pass the award along to other "hot" blogs.  So, here goes!
1. I have been a teacher for 5 years!
2. I have visited 13 countries (Malta, Italy, Czech Republic, Belgium, France, Spain, England, Scotland, Ireland, St. Vincent, Barbados, Dominican Republic, Canada).
3. I grew up on a blueberry orchard.
4. I love art and photography.
5. My husband is from England (yes, I still love the accent)!
6. I have a BA in French Foreign Language.
7. I lived in Dijon, France for a year! 

I'm passing the Blog on Fire award in no particular order to these fantastic blogs:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Meghan... So honored! Great blog!

    -maria
    charmedinthirdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meghan,
    Thank you for the award!!! I'm so jealous of your travels and the blueberry orchard. :) The button to follow your blog is missing. :( I'll stop back soon.
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Meghan, Thank you so, so much!!!
    Your seven things make me sound positively boring...I'm going to have to dig a little deeper!!!

    Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meghan! I am new to blogging and came across your blog today....and I am SO GLAD that I did. I will be following you. It's funny I was reading through your post...and you said YOUR new to blogging but I think your blog is AHHHHmazing! I am really hoping (and praying!) that I can meet my Christmas goal of 100 followers!! ...sound crazy? Anyways..I can't wait to hear more from you!

    2nd Grade Paradise

    ReplyDelete