What a nice treat to wake up to on a Saturday morning! Dee at First Impressions has given my blog, the Blog on Fire Award! Thank you, Dee! I am so excited! It's so nice to be recognized by such wonderful blogs! I still consider myself fairly new to blogging and am finding it to be so rewarding. I continue to be inspired daily by all of the other fabulous teachers out there sharing their talents!
With this award, I need to share seven things about myself, then pass the award along to other "hot" blogs. So, here goes!
1. I have been a teacher for 5 years!
2. I have visited 13 countries (Malta, Italy, Czech Republic, Belgium, France, Spain, England, Scotland, Ireland, St. Vincent, Barbados, Dominican Republic, Canada).
3. I grew up on a blueberry orchard.
4. I love art and photography.
5. My husband is from England (yes, I still love the accent)!
6. I have a BA in French Foreign Language.
7. I lived in Dijon, France for a year!
I'm passing the Blog on Fire award in no particular order to these fantastic blogs: