Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Very First Award!!!

What an awesome surprise to come home and find that my blog was given an award! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! It's such an honor to be given an award, especially since my blog is brand new!

Thank you so much to Krystal for the award.  Check out her blog at http://beachykeenvankampen.blogspot.com/!   

Rules:
1. Give the "I Heart Your Blog "Award to your favorite Top 10 Blogs that have touched your heart and inspired your teaching by listing them on your blog.

2. Contact that person and let them know of their heartfelt award.

3. When you receive the award, copy and paste the graphic onto your blog and give a shout out to the person who nominated you.

4. Spread the LOVE by passing the "Heart Your Blog" Award on to your Top 10.


Now the hard part...narrowing my choices down to 10!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so very much for thinking of me! You made my morning!
    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am honored. i am enjoying your blog as well.

    http://msnoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Meghan! I really appreciate it!

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete